called them waited 55 minutes to get a hold of someone who can track & give me a notification on my package. before waiting for 55 minutes, i finally got a hold of someone at 35 mins, told me she couldn't do anything for me, so she's going to transfer me.

While I'm talking she puts me on hold. Pretty much frustrated at this point, after 55 mins I got a hold of someone, asked to speak to the manager (robin), & really no apology. Tells me do you not know how busy we are we have over 200 calls blah blah it's going to take as long as it can for you to reach us. The truth is Champs can care less about their customer, nor train their employees to better help customers.

I'm going to retire from this store & find business elsewhere.

On top of that customer service sucks in store too, everyone's rude, while ringing me up the employees are speaking to each other. i recommend taking your business elsewhere, so you don't have to deal with this frustration.

Comments

Very upset with champs. On shoe release date for yeezy blue tints was on website before 10am at 10:05am shoes are sold out.

I spend lots of money at this store and also a VIP member.

I think if you are a loyal customer you should give first priority. Very disappointed..