I will never shop at champs again.Ordered a pair of sneakers in the store and was told I could return them back to the store need be.

Got them in the mail and as soon as I tried them on I could tell the arch would bother me. Never wore them. The bottoms are as clean as can be... not a speck of dirt!!

And I was told I couldn't get my $ back bc they looked dirty. The guy couldn't even show me where the dirt was.... bc there is no dirt!! I left with the sneakers and no refund, so now I will have to make calls and write letters and post online.

And to top it off the employee was extremely rude.... I got there when the store opened... he didn't even let me walk to the register. This entire transaction happened at the front of the store.

Extremely rude....I got his name and will be making many many complaints!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Champs Sports and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Champs Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Champs Sports and champs sports customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Champs Sports?

Comments