I will never shop at champs again.Ordered a pair of sneakers in the store and was told I could return them back to the store need be.
Got them in the mail and as soon as I tried them on I could tell the arch would bother me. Never wore them. The bottoms are as clean as can be... not a speck of dirt!!
And I was told I couldn't get my $ back bc they looked dirty. The guy couldn't even show me where the dirt was.... bc there is no dirt!! I left with the sneakers and no refund, so now I will have to make calls and write letters and post online.
And to top it off the employee was extremely rude.... I got there when the store opened... he didn't even let me walk to the register. This entire transaction happened at the front of the store.
Extremely rude....I got his name and will be making many many complaints!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my first time getting involved with champs and it was the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered to the point that i might consider it to be..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."