2.3

Update by user Sep 17, 2016

They sent me the wrong pair after my complaint .Guess I should of waited .

When I called my size was sold out for good . I have to return the ugly shoes they sent me and I will get write shoes but in a 10 not a 9 1/2 .

That's the best they would do and I couldn't talk to anyone over the 1 supervisor I spoke to so I sent complaint to BBB.Sucks that it has to come to this

Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2016

I bought a pair of sneakers on sale today .The website says over $75 ships free.

When I called to ask why I was charged they said it clearly states no free shipping with sale items . I was on my phone n couldn't look at the website on my phone but it doesn't say that .

I am pissed off 1 that I was changed n 2 that they lied about it clearly stating that .I will not use champs again n will give it bad reviews everywhere I can because they lied

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). johntuffo1 is overall dissatisfied with Champs Sports and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Champs Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Champs Sports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Champs Sports?

Comments

Malden, Massachusetts, United States #1214270

Champs sent wrong sneakers after my complaint .They do not have my size in the ones I bought .

They can either send me the sneakers I want in wrong size or give me money back after they get the ones they sent me back .

Don't deal with champs .They treat their customers like jerks

Lenoir City, Tennessee, United States #1213007

Post a complaint with Better Business Bureau and contest overcharge with your bank or credit card company.

johntuffo1
to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1214280

I just sent complaint to BBB. Thank you for the idea