Fircrest, Washington

This is my first time getting involved with champs and it was the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered to the point that i might consider it to be my last time to be involved with that company I been calling the champs located inside southcenter mall in Tukwila Washington just to see if they had a pair of shoes at their location that i seen on the website so I can pick them up after work since I work next to the mall area and i would have just ordered them online but it's unfortunate that they could only be picked up at the store and footlocker and finish line don't sell them but champs does.I'm literally been calling for hours and still am and every single time I call it get put on hold with no introduction to employee name or company representation whatsoever or even at least the decency to tell me they are going to put me on hold or they would put me on hold and literally hang up or just pick up the phone then hang up im utterly baffled and livid at this situation because I personally work in customer service and I never complained to any company because I do know what it's like to work in customer service but what I experienced was beyond unacceptable really made me feel like this company doesn't value or care for their customers .

And then sent me this email as a reply to my complaint .Champs is definitely not a company that truly values customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kaydecampos is overall dissatisfied with Champs Sports and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Champs Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Champs Sports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Champs Sports?

Comments