After purchasing a very expensive pair of Brooks Glycerin 15 shoes on March 13, 2018 and realizing that I needed a larger size, I proceeded to complete their required form and had to pay an additional $20 to send them back. I received the original shoes today, April 10, 2018, with a note that informed me that the shoes were unacceptable and not eligible for a return.

I contacted the customer service number and spoke with a disinterested representative that told me that the notation he read indicated the shoes showed a dirt spot and therefore, they were unable to restock them. I asked to speak with a supervisor and told him that the shoes were brand new and that I wore them to work one day and had to remove them after a short time because they felt too tight. I told him that I wanted a different size and not a refund. The supervisor was as disinterested as the representative and repeated the same verbiage, like reading from a script, and told me that I would not be getting an exchange as the shoes could not be restocked.

This is ridiculous and very poor customer service. I will never do business with CHAMPS SPORTS again nor would I recommend them to any of my friends that are runners.

If Champs Sports wants to be profitable and keep repeat customers then they will need to demonstrate integrity in their business practices.

KD

Review about: Brooks Sneakers.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want an exchange as requested. A larger size..

Comments