Champs Sports - Inaccurate Website Inventory / HORRIBLE customer service
all are guilty of inaccurate inventory counts for items on their websites. When you click on an item, that item may say "IN STOCK" or "ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES" for a person that doesn't know what that means.. i have taken the time to illustrate what it can end up meaning to you!
I've been told by Champs customer service that if the item show "IN STOCK" the item will be coming from their warehouse/distribution center - VERY IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING "IN STOCK" IS THAT THE ITEM WILL ACTUALLY BE BRAND NEW AND IN MOST CASES, COME IN THE ACTUAL MANUFACTURERS PROTECTIVE PLASTIC BAG.
IF ON THE OTHER HAND YOU CLICK ON AN ITEM AND IT SHOWS TO BE "ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES" THEN SEVERAL POSSIBILITIES MAY HAPPEN:
1) THE ITEMS MAY ACTUALLY NOT BE AVAILABLE, YOU WILL GET A "WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ITEM YOU PURCHASED IS OUT OF STOCK" EMAIL.. THEN THE REFUND WILL TAKE 3 TO 5 DAYS TO PROCESS.. AND IT'S INSULT TO INJURY TO HAVE TO CALL THEIR "CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE" AND ASK FOR ANY KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE BECAUSE 8 TIMES OUT OF 10, THE REP THAT ANSWERS YOUR CALL COULD CARE LESS.
2) THE ITEM YOU GET WAS A RETURN AND THEREFORE NOT NEW. THIS ITEM SOMETIMES COMES WITH TAGS, SOMETIME COMES WITH CONCERT TICKETS IN THE POCKET (AS ONE OF THE ITEMS I RECEIVED DID) OR SOILED / DEFECTIVE IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? THAT THEY MISREPRESENT THE ITEM AS NEW WHEN IN FACT IT'S NOT. THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!
3) YOU GET THE ITEM YOU PURCHASED IN GOOD SHAPE.. OH BUT HOLD EVERYTHING.. IT TURNS OUT THAT IF YOU ORDER A PAIR OF SHOES ONLINE, CHAMPS WILL SHIP YOUR SHOES IN A SOFT ENVELOPE... WHAT???? THAT MEANS THAT YOUR ACTUAL SHOE BOX WILL BE CRUSHED. BUT CHAMPS DOESN'T CONSIDER THE BOX TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A VESSEL TO TRANSPORT THE SHOES TO ENSURE THEY AREN'T DAMAGED. I EMAILED ASKING FOR SOME SORT OF CONCESSION DUE TO THE CONDITION THE ACTUAL SHOE BOX CAME IN (SOME OF US STORE OUR EXPENSIVE SNEAKERS IN THE ACTUAL BOX THEY BELONG IN) JENNIFER CHARLES - JCHARLES@EASTBAY.COM IS THE STATION MANAGER WHOM I EMAILED 3 TIMES AFTER SPEAKING TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AFTER CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AND A SUPERVISOR THAT DIDN'T OFFER ANY KIND OF HELP NOR COULD SHE HAVE GIVEN TWO *** ABOUT MY HAVING ORDERED THE SNEAKERS TWICE AND THE FACT THAT THEY WERE DAMAGED TWICE BECAUSE OF THE IDIOTIC FORM OF SHIPPING THAT THEY OPTED FOR. THEY SAVE A BUCK AND YOU ARE LEFT HAVING TO DO ALL THE LEG WORK TO FIX THEIR BALL-DROPPINGS. JENNIFER CHARLES FIRED OFF AN EMAIL THAT SHOCKED ME TO THE CORE. SHE BASICALLY TOLD ME THAT THE $400 TO $800 PER MONTH THAT i INVESTED WITH CHAMPS WASN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO PUT HERSELF IN MY SHOES AND CARE ENOUGH TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT.
THE PROBLEM IS THE CULTURE FROM THE TOP AT THIS COMPANY. YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.. AND SHE IS ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS. I CAN BE REACHED AT ORIGINALSNMORE@YAHOO.COM IF YOU WANT A COPY OF THE CHAIN.. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO EXPOSE THIS COMPANY WITH FACTS.. MINE ARE ALL LAID OUT..
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS DON'T CARE.
SUPERVISORS DON'T CARE
MANAGERS DON'T CARE.
YOU ASK FOR THE NEXT PERSON ABOVE JENNIFER CHARLES AND SHE HANGS UP ON YOU AND NEVER RESPONDS TO ANYMORE OF YOUR EMAILS.. SHE WAS RIGHT. I DIDN'T MATTER AND THE MONEY I INVESTED WITH CHAMPS IS BETTER SERVED IF GIVEN TO OTHER VENDORS.
THE TRUTH IS AT CHAMPS, WE DON'T MATTER.. JUST THEIR BOTTOM LINE AT THE CUSTOMERS EXPENSE..
THINK BEFORE YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM I WAS A V.I.P. CLIENT AND IT TURNED OUT I WAS A V.U.P. VERY UNIMPORTANT PERSON.. SO WILL YOU BE.. YOU'LL SEE.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible - online - website
- Bad policy
- Horrible shipping practices
- Client has to resolve a problem caused by champs policies
- Inaccurate invettory on website
- Jennifer charles and tammy m
- Reason of review:
- INACCURATE INFORMATION, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, POOR LEADERSHIP/CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Adidas Orisginals Superstar Sneakers Style B34307
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "ordered a floral arrangement for a family member's funeral. Had to change the date of delivery, but could never speak to anyone who knew what they were doing. ..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs. After several months I still did not receive the dress..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..."