I bought a pair of shoes for my son that he did not like and we went in to return them. First we had to wait in line while the cashier took her time flirting with the person in front of us.

When we approached, she called her manager Ricky, they took the shoes to the back room, consulted and came back out and said they do not take worn items. The shoes were not worn, he tried them on only in the store and as a matter of fact I returned them at a different location.

I am complaining about being treated like a criminal by a kid whose pants were sagging and who didn't have enough sense to not yell at a customer. I am never going back because they do not deserve my business.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Champs Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Champs Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Champs Sports and champs sports customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments