Fairview, Tennessee

Worst customer service in my history of online shopping!I had to call them, unfortunately, to get a return shipping label as they didn't do their job by having a label with my order.

I spoke with five different customer service reps via phone & email and still didn't receive the label I requested five times!! Two times my invoice was emailed to me. Hello???? i already have that!

Then two other times I was sent the return label for Footlocker orders & not Champs, fourth time, the rep I spoke with didn't send anything at all, incompetent, and finally I spoke with a rep who sent me my label that took two days instead of 24hours! Tried taking my order to return in the store, as instructed, but noooooo, they weren't able to process the return after trying for 20minutes becuase the shoes were exclusively online.

I hated the service, incompetency, and the annoyingly long message & "informative" info on their call line.NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Champs Sports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Champs Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Champs Sports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Champs Sports?

Comments