Champs Sports - Review about Shoes from Fircrest, Washington

This is my first time getting involved with champs and it was the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered to the point that i might consider it to be my last time to be involved with that company I been calling the champs located inside southcenter mall in Tukwila Washington just to see if they had a pair of shoes at their location that i seen on the website so I can pick them up after work since I work next to the mall area and i would have just ordered them online but it's unfortunate that they could only be picked up at the store and footlocker and finish line don't sell them but champs does.I'm literally been calling for hours and still am and every single time I call it get put on hold with no introduction to employee name or company representation whatsoever or even at least the decency to tell me they are going to put me on hold or they would put me on hold and literally hang up or just pick up the phone then hang up im utterly baffled and livid at this situation because I personally work in customer service and I never complained to any company because I do know what it's like to work in customer service but what I experienced was beyond unacceptable really made me feel like this company doesn't value or care for their customers .

And then sent me this email as a reply to my complaint .Champs is definitely not a company that truly values customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #742066 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Champs Sports? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Champs Sports. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Champs Sports.
Filing a new complaint about