I made an online order for shoes that were size 13. I received a size 11.5 with someone else's invoice in the box and all their information.

I used the online chat and received service that was not helpful, so I disconnected and tried again, got the same person, disconnected and tried again and the next person was worse. I then decided to call in and got someone that told me to send them back to a US address (I live in Canada) and email the receipt explaining. I did all this and I get an email back saying I will only receive half of the shipping cost because I was supposed to mail the shoes back to a Canadian office. I called again and was told I would receive the rest of the refund back within 5 business days.

Sure enough I received less than half. Called again to get this sorted and was told that I will be receiving another payment that would still leave me short $10 US. I said that was unacceptable and was put on hold again, she came back and said that I would still be a bit short because of the exchange difference. I should not have to pay another penny out of my pocket for a mistake I didn't make and already spent about $300 on the shoes.

I should NOT have to go through this much effort for a mistake the company made and continued to keep making while I repeatedly tried to get it resolved. I will never shop at champs again and I want everyone to know how horrible the service is, that this company provides.

Review about: Champs Sports Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Shipping, Bad policy.

Comments

I havereceived the same thing. Used shoes with someone’s previous invoice.